THE SIMULATOR OPENS NOV. 2nd!
|Groesbeck Simulator Rates (subject to change)||Rate|
|Hourly rental rate||$40|
|Flex pass||5 hrs $175|
|Winter lesson program (7 weeks: Nov 2nd – Dec 20th) (30 minutes/week)||$200/person|
|Individual simulator golf lessons||$60/hr|
|7 week winter league (Nov 2nd – Dec 20th)||$112/person ($224/2 person team)|
|Winter/Spring lesson program (10 weeks: Jan 13th – March 22nd) (30 minutes/week)||$275/person|
|10 week winter/spring league (Jan 11th – March 21st)||$160/person ($320/2 person team)|
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday: 10am – 8pm
Friday: 10am – 7pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10am – 4pm
95+ courses are available to choose from! There is also a par 3 course for beginners and juniors. Typical play time is 45-50 minutes for 9 holes and two players. We provide the golf balls! Please wear clean shoes and have clean clubs to prevent damage to the simulator screens and monitors. Pick up where you left off each time you come in and keep track of your courses and stats via your personal account.
We have a full bar that offers a variety of beer, wine, and mixed drinks. Golf balls are provided for use during play. A Bose bluetooth speaker system is available for you to play the music of your choice from your phone! When you rent our simulator, you are renting the entire clubhouse, which creates a private, intimate atmosphere for just yourself or a group of your friends or colleagues!
For additional information or to make a tee time, please call 517.483.4333.
For private or group reservations, please contact Greg Webber at 517.483.4232 or email@example.com.
Groesbeck Winter League Format:
- League will be capped at 12 teams.
- 2 people per team for 9 holes once a week. You will have one hour to play that nine holes. Typically, it takes 45-50 minutes to play 9 holes with two people.
- (1) 9 hole match will be scheduled once a week.
- You can play up to 2 extra times in a week if you know you will miss a couple of weeks.
- You set up the time and day you want to play for the next week.
- Every week teams will golf a different course with a different format.
- During the first two weeks, each person will be playing their own ball, so we can figure out the handicaps.
- Once handicaps are established, you will use those handicaps for the events each week
- The scoring format will rotate weekly between total strokes, scramble and best ball
- Putting will be completed for you using E6 algorithm, factoring pin and ball placement on green.
- Yardage for men will be roughly 3,200 yards.
- Yardage for women will be roughly 2,600 yards.
- The lowest 2 teams at the end of the 9 weeks will be playing a best ball format for a $50 store credit. The other teams will be playing their chosen course and format for their last round.
- Please make sure to wear clean shoes and have clean clubs so that the simulator screen and monitors don’t get damaged.
- Golf balls are provided.
Groesbeck Winter Lessons:
- Fall/Winter Dates: November 4th, 2019 – December 20th, 2019 (7 weeks), all lessons must be used by December 20th, 2019
- Winter/Spring Dates: January 13th, 2020 – March 22nd, 2020, all lessons must be used by February 28th, 2020
- One half hour golf lessons for 7 weeks for $175
- You may sign up lessons 2 weeks out from your last lesson
- If you miss a week, we offer the ability to book an hour lesson
- Individual simulator golf lessons will be $60 an hour and must be booked with Greg Webber.