THE SIMULATOR IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON AND WILL REOPEN IN THE FALL
|Groesbeck Simulator Rates||Rate|
|Hourly rental rate||$40.00|
|Flex pass||5 hrs $175.00|
|10 week winter lesson program||$225.00|
|10 week winter league||$150.00/person|
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 10am – 8pm (please call before 5 pm to check on availability past 5 pm.)
Saturday-Sunday: 10am – 4pm
77+ courses are available to choose from! There is also a par 3 course for beginners and juniors. Typical play time is 45-50 minutes for 9 holes and two players. We provide the golf balls! Please wear clean shoes and have clean clubs to prevent damage to the simulator screens and monitors. Pick up where you left off each time you come in and keep track of your courses and stats via your personal account.
We have a full bar that offers a variety of beer, wine, and mixed drinks. Golf balls are provided for use during play. A Bose bluetooth speaker system is available for you to play the music of your choice from your phone! When you rent our simulator, you are renting the entire clubhouse, which creates a private, intimate atmosphere for just yourself or a group of your friends or colleagues!
For additional information or to make a tee time, please call 517.483.4333.
For private or group reservations, please contact Greg Webber at 517.483.4232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groesbeck Winter League Format:
- League will be capped at 20 teams.
- 2 people per team for 9 holes once a week. You will have one hour to play that nine holes. Typically, it takes 45-50 minutes to play 9 holes with two people.
- (1) 9 hole match will be scheduled once a week.
- You can play up to 2 extra times in a week if you know you will miss a couple of weeks.
- You set up the time and day you want to play for the next week.
- Every week teams will golf a different course with a different format.
- During the first two weeks, each person will be playing their own ball, so we can figure out the handicaps.
- Once handicaps are established, you will use those handicaps for the events each week.
- Putting will be completed for you using E6 algorithm, factoring pin and ball placement on green.
- Yardage for men will be roughly 3,200 yards.
- Yardage for women will be roughly 2,600 yards.
- The lowest 2 teams at the end of the 9 weeks will be playing a best ball format for a $50 store credit. The other teams will be playing their chosen course and format for their last round.
- Please make sure to wear clean shoes and have clean clubs so that the simulator screen and monitors don’t get damaged.
- Golf balls are provided.