Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can we bring our own alcohol?
No, per State of Michigan Liquor License compliance. This is against the law.
2. Why can’t I go off the back when the course first opens up?
The maintenance staff works on the front 9 first then moves to the back 9 after they are done working on the front 9.
3. Can we take our own gas cart?
Unfortunately, we will have to pair up two per cart.
4. Can we play as a fivesome?
No. We do not allow fivesomes. This helps with the pace of play.
5. Can I have someone come out to ride in the cart but not play?
Yes, but the rider needs to pay a cart fee to ride.
6. Do we have a banquet facility?
No, but we can fit up to 50 people in the clubhouse and we can set up tables and chairs on the 10th tee for up to 100 people.
7. When do summer rates start?
Summer rates start May 8 and go until September 24th.
8. Is there a driving range?
Unfortunately, Groesbeck does not have a driving range.
9. Do you sell golf clubs?
Sorry we don’t sell golf clubs but we sell golf balls and golf gloves
10. Do we rent golf clubs?
Yes, they are $10. This includes a full set and a bag.
11. Do we rent hand carts?
Yes, they are $2 each.