Temporary Social Distancing Guidelines
- Please stay home if your sick.
- Please always keep 6 ft social distancing throughout the day.
- While in the clubhouse a mask must be worn at all times and please adhere to the 6 ft markings on the floor.
- Carts are allowed on the course with a two person limit per cart. We are also offering single carts for an additional $7.00 based on availability
- Social activities are permitted with proper social distancing.
- Food and beverage consumption is permitted with a 25 person capacity in the clubhouse.
- No tournaments.
- No handshaking between golfers and staff.
- No Food or Beverage consumption will be permitted in the clubhouse, only as takeout onto the course.
- (2) Golfers are permitted to use the clubhouse restroom at a time.
- Restrooms/door handles/counters cleaned according to County Health dept/CDC recommendations. Doors will be propped open weather dependent.
- Ball washers, rakes, benches and water coolers have been removed from the golf course to minimize touch points.
- A foam insert will be placed in the cup, so that the ball can’t go down physically in the cup, to minimize touch points.
- Flagstick will be secured to the cup, please avoid touching and removing the flagstick.
- Please avoid sharing golf course accessories, such as tees, ball markers, divot tools, pencils.
- Please enter and exit through the appropriately designated doors.
Please use caution when walking or riding around pond edges. Uneven ground/sinkholes created by muskrats and runoff create a trip/fall hazard.
Use cart paths around green and tees where provided.
If path not provided, keep carts off tees and 30 feet from greens.
DO NOT drive carts between green and sand traps.
Keep carts in rough except to go to ball.
90° Rule – drive their cart along the cart path until the cart has reached a point where a 90 degree turn would cause the cart to drive laterally across the fairway directly to the ball.
Reckless operation of gas carts is not allowed.
Respect your course! Replace divots, repair ball marks, rake bunkers and put trash in containers.
Make a Groesbeck a course for future golfers to enjoy.
*Ask for further details in the clubhouse.